<body>
The Past, the future.
Friday, July 01, 2016

Coming back to the same thoughts again, I really wondered what has transpired through all these years back when I first started. I loved the way we just grew closer without a reason, I loved the way we shared mischievous smiles, and I loved the way we understood what it means for us.

I guess when you lay it out in its’ simplest form, you’ll get the missing puzzle pieces, the ‘I love you’s and the moments we missed out on. But despite all these years, I’ve never been able to put you down. Regardless of how I’ve tried to move on, to break away from the chains of our past; or how I’ve tried to forget all that we shared, there’s this spell that binds me to you. But now, I want to face my fears and my past, to move on from the past, from the both of you. There is no doubt that I’ll still love you, and that part of me will forever belong to you. I really did fall hard for you, even though I didn’t mean to and the last thing I want to do is let go and stop trying, but for the sake of my own sanity I need to.

I don’t know how I can be confident again with what’s to come, but I promise that I’ll give it a try. I’m going to stop harping on waiting around fences and hoping I’ll see you again, we will meet, in the years to come, but for now, I’m going to stop waiting, and keep moving forward. When you left, it made a great impact in my life, and it taught me the greatest pain of losing someone you love, and I learnt that sitting around begging for the past to come back is impossible and frankly stupidity at its finest.

I’m worth so much more than sitting around and waiting for you to come back to tell me the words I needed to hear years ago. I’m worth more than just walking around in a daze, crying when nobody is around; where I can’t be heard. I’m worth more than praying for something that will never happen ever again. I’m worth way more than all of that. 

So thank you, for all that you've done, because right now, I think I'm ready to step out from my past, from the threads that binds me to the shadows. I'm ready to plunge into another whiplash of emotions that I know could potentially hurt, but I think I'm ready. 


Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration