<body>
Metamorphosis.
Sunday, September 01, 2013


How can I be the 'brave' girl that you always wanted? How can I keep fighting on, when the odds are against me? How can I keep up this façade and smile as if it's not hurting inside? How can I lie to myself when I know it’s nothing is going to change. It's not that easy anymore… I’m not the same person I was before anymore.  Things change, and everyone moved on, everyone but me…

People come, and people go. It’s simple, just like that. In the end; I’ll still have to face up to all the challenges by myself. Yet I was foolish enough to think that he would stay, and embrace the world along with me, but who was I kidding, we started out slow and it ended swiftly. 

“There were places we would go, at midnight; there were secrets that nobody else would know; there’s a reason but I don't know why.”
– Hilary Duff (Who’s that Girl?) 

I had this beautiful dream, this great escape. Everything was all perfect, but nothing ever really last. My world came crashing down upon me. Things took a turn for the worst, and I walked on shielding myself away from the world. It’s been different since then. I couldn’t bring myself to smile, I couldn’t talk to others without fear, and hell; I couldn’t walk forward without turning around every two steps or so. I was scared shitless. Where were you? What happened to all our promises? What happened to the little secrets that we shared? When, when exactly did I lose you? 

I always ponder upon this question; why exactly did you walk out from my life completely? 

Did I disgust you so much that you had to walk away? Did I do something wrong, something irreparable? Were we two strangers that were never meant to be? Was I really that of a burden to you? I’ll never be able to hear your reasons, will I? It’s not like you will be coming back anytime soon to answer my questions. I really need to accept the fact that you’re no longer around, and would never comeback… I guess, I’m sorry for everything that I’ve done wrong, I’m sorry that I’ve let you down, I’m sorry. 

I’ve thought a lot for the past few nights that I’ve spent awake, wasting my life away. I’m sorry to disappoint you, but regardless of how I look at things, it will still be my fault, I’ll still be the root of all this commotion. I let things happen, I could have stopped it, I could have. But instead I did nothing but let things happen. I watched you walked away from everyone, and I didn’t do a thing to stop you from leaving. I should have, shouldn’t I? I’m sorry, but I just can’t apologize enough for all the things that I’ve done wrong. 

I can’t assure you that I’ll never go back to wallowing and hurting myself again.  I can’t guarantee that I wouldn’t take the responsibility for anything that happens from this point on. I can’t keep the little promises that I’ve made with you before. But I promise you that I’ll walk forward, and try to see things from a different light, taking baby steps. 

I don’t seek for your forgiveness; in fact, I hope that you’ll never forgive me. For all the things that I’ve done, I don’t deserve any of this that I have right now. I’ve fucked up a lot, and I can’t change that. As I try to amend for my mistakes, I end up nowhere and fuck things over again, don’t I? I really don’t know where to go from here anymore. 




Before I morph into something else completely, please take me away… 

… and wake me up when September ends.





Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration