<body>
Someday.
Monday, August 06, 2012

This has been typed and edited numerous times, yet I couldn't publish it. This mixed feelings that I'm feeling inside, who can I turn to? I love him so much, but it hurts to know that I'm always hurting him, and giving him troubles. I want to leave, yet I can't bring myself to. He means so much to me, so much more than anyone else that's been in my life. I can't bear to hurt him, regardless of what he says. Every now and then, I get so insecure about our relationship, yet I can't bring it up to him. He gave me so much, gave in to my selfish wishes, helped me along the way, yet I didn't do a thing for him.

I feel so selfish, so self-centered. I want to be kind towards you, help you fulfill all your wishes, be the kind of person who makes you happiest, I want so much yet I can't give. I know myself, and honestly, I believe that I've disappointed, and upset many of those who believed in me, who gave me so much, and helped me through.

Things are just different. I wish I could tell you what went wrong, but how could I, when even I do not know what's happening? I spent every night, crying myself to sleep once again, without knowing the reason why, without trying to hold back the tears. What's the point, when the tears are just going to spill? There's just so much 'problems' welling up. I can't do this anymore. It's hard to pit the consequence against each other.

What if I told you that I'll no longer be able to stay by your side? What if I said that I'm leaving and never come back? What would you do? Can you go on living as if everything's alright? Can you pretend as if I never existed? Can you just forget me?

I am trying my best. Amidst all the negatives, I'm trying to be positive. To look on the brighter side, to look forward to our future. Trying my best to be who you wish I could, to be what you expect from me... It's not easy, but at least I'm trying. You might be angry with me, but I just wish you'll understand.


Someday. I promise.


Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration