23March.
Chalet was fun, and a whole new experience for me. There has been a lot on my mind recently, and I really wanted to take time to myself to sort things out. To think things through, and make choices that is right. I was really worried, at first. It came onto me as a really huge blow, a really huge intuition that something was amiss. Something bad was going to happen, to someone, someone close. It hurts, and it made me felt so helpless that I couldn’t do damn thing to help.
We had BBQ, and played games, talked and chatted with the class. Ju Eun’s brother was so CUTE! I really enjoyed my time there, though not many stayed over. It was still fun, playing and learning. The usual games, Poker cards, Card games, Mahjong, Phone games; Draw Something, and etc. I had planned to sleep in for the night, though it felt as if I didn’t even managed an hour of sleep at night. Sigh. It was scary, and not a pleasant experience. Hopefully.
It’s been 8months. Through this past few months, you made me realize a lot. You allowed me to see a whole new side to things, and taught me a lot. I’m thankful, that you’re able to accept me for who I am, for what I’ve been through, without any complains. Thank you. All the ups and downs, for staying through with me, for forgiving me for all my mistakes, and me being unreasonable, for helping me through the hard times, for bringing me to different places, for staying with me, despite me trying to push you away. Thank you, dear. I just want to let you know, that I love you, and I’ll never forget what we both shared, the good and the bad memories. Promise me, that we’ll both stay together till the end.
3… 4… 4years, 3months. Woman! Thank you for always being there for me, for being so understanding, for always helping me with my problems, and for sharing your problems with me too. Thank you. Promise me, that you’ll show me your ahem ahem one day! YOU BETTER MAKE TIME FOR ME ALRIGHT! Don’t care how busy you are!