<body>
Dreams over reality.
Saturday, March 03, 2012

Let’s face it. It’s not always what you think, you’re not always right. The world doesn’t revolve around you. You asked me if I had any dreams, or aspirations. I do. But I don’t have the ability, and the courage to go after them. I’m not like you, I know where my responsibilities are, and what’s more important to me, than myself. I cannot let this slip, I cannot let the people and the things I hold dear, just slip past me anymore; I cannot withstand another meltdown or another fall off. I just, no longer wish to feel the hurt that others can inflict upon me; that I may feel upon me neglecting what’s important, and the people I hold dear.

Yes, I do have bigger dreams. But my courage fails me, of which, I cannot let go of what I hold dear, go, to fulfil my dreams. I cannot bring myself to push aside my responsibilities to pursue my dreams. You say I'm stupid, that all this which I hold close and rank important is worth nothing as compared to my dreams? Hey, but look here, if I just leave, what would happen? The consequences? It's not that simple. I can just choose to let you know the truth, for you to understand me, and all. But I decided against it. I refuse to let you see the sorry side to him, least; he'll have someone who could respect him, truly.

It’s not that simple, this I’ll let you know. I can't let her down; neither will I let this family down. I may take actions; actions that every one of you believes are wrong of me. But I'll rather all of you hate and reprimand me for my actions, than to realize the truths, and hurt yourself, and make what once was a 'happy' family, turn sour. Least, I'm that only one who's being outcaste, and hated. I’m the only one here who’s hurt, then it’s fine. I’ll take things upon myself, because if everyone else is all happy, I'm satisfied. I wouldn’t mind giving up my dreams to just settle down with something simple, and at least, worth and enough to support my family. I don’t wish to add another burden to someone else.

I’ll make sure that things would be alright, so wait for me. I’ll put things back to the way they were supposed to be, I’ll fix things. I may not be able to do much now, but please wait for me. I’ll give up and sacrifice many, just to put back the happiness of this family back. My course of actions, may not be right, and accepted, but to me, I believe it’s the best I could do.



Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration