At times like this, really makes one wonder what's my standing in this? So much, everyone is blaming me. Right so it's my fault, so blaming me is supposed to solve the problem?
What was I supposed to do if all I ever asked for was just a little comfort and acceptance? Just please stop trying to push me down. You can have things your way, I'm not stopping you. I don't wish to. Just, don't run back to me when you need me. I'm not going to be there for you anymore. I'm going to leave this place, to leave this place we used to call home. I'm not returning, not now, not never. I've had enough. Tired and wasted.
I'm going to run; to run away from reality, from everyone. And I'm not looking back, i will never. It's enough. I've stumbled and fell, picked myself up and ran on. But this time, it hurts so much, I barely managed to stand.