I don’t ever want to let go of your hand, not after all that we’ve been through. I don’t want to let you go. So much… so much that I want to tell you, to let you know, but words always fail me. Next to you, I always feel so dumbfounded, so carefree, so worry-free, I feel as if I can just be me.
I like you, I really do. That’s why, I hope we’ll work out, I hope things between us will be fine. Because it cuts me hard each time we fight. It hurts so fucking much to know that I’m causing all the hurt and pain that you’re feeling. I’m sorry, for every single thing that I did wrong. I promise, I’ll change, I try not to repeat my mistakes, to make you worry less for me. I promise, I promise I will be someone you can be proud of to call family, so please wait for me.
I love you. And I’ll love you, forever and always.<3!