Not every single quarrel, every disagreements are my fault. I suppose yes, I’m at fault at times, and I’ll apologize. But this, this alone does not give you the right to push your limits, to push me just that much close to the edge, and tell me not to fall. I can’t. I’m not you; I cannot do the things you can. I cannot follow in your footsteps. I cannot, nor do I want to just blow my top, and scream at everyone everywhere, even if I’m so much dying to each day.
I’ve been bottling it up inside, it gets heavier, stronger feeling each day. It’ll topple, someday. I’m at my limit each time you start something. I’m already stressed up enough with all that’s happening, don’t rub it in, please. I just want to run, run away. Away from this dreaded place, from this hell. I need to find solace, I need to find comfort, and peace within, to extinguish the flame of anger, and sadness inside.