<body>
All by myself.
Sunday, October 09, 2011

It’s past midnight; and it’s pouring heavily outside. All cuddled up, in the corner of my room, hugging on to the bits and pieces of ‘Us’, making sure that I won’t ever forget. Reading all our past messages, from the start, brought tears. It’s like we drifted, even though we weren’t as close. There’s this stinging feeling inside. Those of which, would make me feel nausea, make me think that perhaps none of this should be. Times like this, all I want, is to hide away from reality, doesn’t matter if I just disappear, doesn’t matter if I just died, doesn’t matter anymore. Because reality hurts so fucking much more than my dreams.

That dream, it somehow managed to grip onto all my fears. It brought up all the pain and hurt, I’ve tried to bury. So much, I didn’t dare tell. I was, and still am, afraid. Afraid of the things I didn’t know. Afraid of the unpredictable future.

You have no idea how much it took from me, to not let you just come in, and make me put down all my walls, just so that I won’t have to suffer all these hurt again. But I clearly failed. I let you in. I took away my protective walls. I did so, because I knew I can’t turn you away, because I know just how much you meant to me. You don’t know how much it took from me to not let myself fall deeper. I don’t dare to.
You have no idea how much it hurts to tell you to leave me, and find someone better. How much it hurts to push you away. It's as if a part of me was ripped off, was thorn away. It hurts so fucking much, because I love you.

You deserve so much more. I’m just going to pull you down along with me. It’s not worth it. And despite how fucking much I want to be with you, a part of me, will always stop myself, for knowing that I’m not good enough for you, I’m never going to measure up, I’m not able to give you what you want.

And even though I really love you, or that I found my forever in the five minutes we were together. It’ll hurt, to know that I’m always hurting you. I’m always causing you problems. Maybe it’s me, I’m pushing myself away from us. But it fucking hurts.
I’m not going to hurt myself, I’ve promised you this. But then again, where, or what can I do to find release from all of this?


Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration