Hi.
I contemplated on everything after we went our separate ways. I don’t know how I’m ever going to put this across to you, but I’m sorry. I was harsh(I guess) in my decision, and I made you solely at fault. Yes, I must say, you were at fault, but I was too. We all were. I shouldn’t have placed the full weight of the situation on your shoulders; and I’m sorry for it.
Just to let you know, I’ve forgiven you, I no longer blame you for it. It’s all in the past, it’s over. We both have to go on with our lives, and I don’t want you to live with this guilt. It dawned upon me that it was stupid of me to have blamed you for it. I hope you forgive me.
A second chance. Everyone deserves one. I’m sorry, for everything, and I hope you do the same. I hope, we could be the best friends we once were before. I know that things wouldn’t possibly be the same ever, but I hope that we give each of us, a second chance. If I can, I’m sure you will be able to too.
Labels: 30 Day Letter Challenge.