Ironic isn’t it? I said that I’ve got to be strong enough, to not show my weakness to others, to stand above others. But in the end, I fall apart, break down, cry in the face of others, and fall to the bottomless pits. Every night,
These days, it just gets harder, to hold back my tears, to stay unaffected, and
strong. Like I’ve mentioned before, I always drown myself in the laughter of others, to run always from the harsh reality... Is that why I always try to make everyone laugh and smile? I that the only way about this?
Sigh. Everything just came crashing in. Everything. I shouldn’t have let my guard down, and let others in… it’ll only hurt me and them more than I could ever imagine. I’m sorry.
On the side note, i'm just curious, what's going on in your life right now? With all the drama in mine, I hope yours is a whole lot better.