There won’t be a meaning even if I confessed to you. Even if you did accept me, grudgingly. “There’s no happiness if the one you love isn’t happy.” The only reason why I don’t confess to you was because I didn’t want to burden you with my feelings. It’s hard enough for you, even without me. I don’t wish to step in, ruin your happiness, and burden you with my problems. I’m fine staying like this. It’s okay for me to hide my feelings for you, if it means that we can at least remain friends.
It hurts me, to push my feelings away. It hurts a lot, so much that sometimes I feel like breaking down, as if I’m wounded badly enough to numb the pain. I hate to be the one sitting at the sidelines, watching. I hate to be out of the picture, to not be part of it. But I take it in, I suck up to it, there’s nothing much I could do anyways. If by having me at the sidelines, meant your happiness, fine with me. Even if I’ve to go through all this hurt, even if it meant the end for ‘us’. As long as you’re happy, it doesn’t matter where I stand.
Seven years has passed… And I’m still head over heels for you. I still love you. I’ve tried to forget about you, to let you go, to move on. But every time, if feels as if I’m bound to the ground, I can’t more. I can’t forget about you, I can’t let you go. Seven years, and loving you.