WOMAN~! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (:
YAY! HAHAHAHA! FINALLY 16 HUH?
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY!
FiLL IT WITH ALL SWEETNESS, HAPPINESS, JOY, ALL THE GOOD STUFF, AND OF COURSE, ME! ((: *winks*
Don't say I don't care about you, KAY!?? I'm dedicating this post to you!(And I'm never gonna do this again... -.-)
*SNAP!* WOOHOO~! LETS' GO HAVE SOME MEMORIES TAKEN OF US!
All the pretty memories we shared. Yes. I hate to say this, but... Yeah. I love you! ANd I'll treasure every moment with you. (But honestly, i really wish you were dead someetimes. .__.) Sigh.
No. You're not getting presents from me, till I get mine from you! ); Come on! It's been 5months? 6? WHERE IS MY BIRTHDAY PRESENT! (GAH! Reminds me... CATHY! IF YOU EVER EVER SEE THIS! I WANT 3 PRESENTS! HECK!) So, yeah. I WANT MY PRESENTS!! Weee~!
Sheesh. I'm outta things to say. Sigh. Uh... (loading... loading... loading...)
Okay fine. There are a thousand things I would like to say to you, but it's kinda embarrassing. Yeah. Well, hope you enjoyed Today, it was fun for me... (Except that I forgot to pour the melted Whip cream on you. .__.) But satisfying because Florence did it for me. (: YAY! HEHE!
MY