Stop treating me as if I’m not here! Fuck! I’m just right in front of you! Don’t come to me and act all motherly, and pretend you care! Because, I know you don’t fucking give a damn! Shit! Every time my hopes build up, it has to be torn down, and ripped apart! I’m not going to rely on anything anymore. Not going to trust anyone, anything, and believe in nothing.
A massive headache just began to set in, like when everything didn’t work out as planned… It wasn’t too long ago that I faced colourful pills, and forced them down. Gagging at every instance… The feeling was horrible. Ugh!
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
Why is my life so screwed up? Why am I forced to no ends? Why can’t just be the same naïve little girl, with brimming innocence? Why am I here to begin with?
(Yes. This blog post is the product of not sleeping for 2days in a row, and having a massive headache, plus feeling all so sleepy, and probably, fucked up. The incoherent sentences… Well, we all know I suck big time on English. Can’t blame on this.)