When all that I know I turned against me, who do I believe in? Who can I trust? How can I turn the other cheek when all that I've known is thrown out of the window? Isn't there more to life than just this?! Ugh! Fuck! Everything just sucks. Everyone finds someone to blame, I blame myself. I take all the hate, all the blame. It doesn't really matter, nothing matters. It's just a matter of time, before everything just explodes, and burst out. I can hide them for now, my feelings that is, but not forever. He'll find out, I've got to cover it up, as if it isn't much. But honestly, it meant the world to me, about how you feel, what you think....
Sometime, I feel all so alone, like everyone has their backs turned to me. I don't have a choice now, do I? I can't convince the faults, nor question the problems. All alone, with all the problems faced towards you, there's only so much I can handle, so much I can take. If it's you, how would you feel, how would you reach and react? Don't! Don't judge me! There's more to things than as surfaced. All the pain, all the hurt, the heartbreaks, the feelings of failure... You'll probably never understand them.