This, came a bit late. I realized I’m still the same ‘ole idiot, the same coward. I still refuse to let go of the past, of what’s hurting me. I still can’t make that decision to let go. I’m still running away from my problems, still hiding from them. Hoping that things, will go the way I want it to, that everything will be alright, everything would be fine.
I constantly question myself, “Why?” and things like, “When will I let go of you?”, “When will I move on?” I’m really tired. Mentally, physically, I don’t want to fight a hopeless battle, a useless one to top. It’s like I’m stuck there, and unable to move on, which, literally I am.
A luckless romance. Goodbye my hopeless dream. I SHOULD REALLY GIVE UP! It’s been long enough. It’s been a long enough dream, of a run, of a chase, of me wondering around aimlessly. I never wanted to see you unhappy, I thought you wanted the same for me. I’m sorry, I was wrong. I’m sorry I read your actions the wrong way. I’m sorry I ever believed in ‘Us’. I’m sorry for everything.