It sends butterflies to my stomach each time we met. I still get nervous and scared, whenever you’re around. Despite all that we’ve been through, you still seem so far away, so distant, so much like a dream to me. The memories of what we both shared, sends tingles down my spine, each time I recall it. For me, this relationship, through the ups and downs, despite everything we’ve been through, I’m still afraid, because however I look at us, it seems so much like a dream, it doesn’t feel real, it’s scary to think that all of this, would just end at some point of time.
Let’s just take this slow, alright? I’m still not used to this; I’m still scared, and afraid that you’ll just disappear. Everything… seems so much like a dream to me. I’m sorry that I can never match up to you, I’m sorry.
Labels: 30 Day Letter Challenge.