Maybe we're never meant to be.
Maybe we're two different individuals.
Perhaps, just like parallel lines, the two of us should have never met.
Like asymptotes, we should have just simply go by each other, and not meet.
We should never have been. I should not, I cant. It's all so messed up!
My whole life is just so fucked up. So, ruined.
It hurts to break, it hurts to piece up again, it hurts to move, it hurts to... it just hurts as a whole. Why? WHY!? I don't know, I don't have any answers to the hurt, to the problems, to all the shit that I face.
"Admit what you’ve lost and live with the cost; at times it does hurt to be healed."
Losing you was hard, healing from the broken memories was harder. I don't like another heartbreak. I'm afraid to fall.
Fuck. Lets' just sum it all up. My life. Basically, it's fucked up, it's useless. I don't see any point in me trying my best, with all this, shit... Why do I even care?