More than you could imagine.
I really, really miss you.
Maybe you can live life without me.
Maybe I've deluded myself all this time.
Kudos to you then.
But all my life reality has never met my expectations.
I thought... maybe you could change that.
I once thought that nobody would want to or should care about me.
Nobody cares about a nobody.
Or maybe it's me who's shut off the rest of the world.
I don't know.
But either way, it still feels lonely.
Pfft. What the fucking point?
I’ll just relish in the pain I deserve.
Knowing that you’ll never see this.
But just in case, you cared.
Just in case you dropped by,(even if it’s out of habit.)
Just in case…
I want you to know, even after all these, I
I miss you.
[Sorry.]
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Dexter! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Xavier! Best wishes to you guys.