When they started announcing the results for Day6 Singapore Central Youth Judging Festival, I was washed over with a mix of emotion, or more so, nervous. As I recall, “Choir #104; Tampines Secondary School. Bronze…” Literally, my heart sank. Tears plead for released. Try as much as I might, I held them in. “I can’t lose myself right now,” was all I could possibly tell myself. Everyone present, were mostly disappointed, some cried, some managed to bring the tears away. It’ll be another long night tonight, where I cry myself to sleep, and (hope to) cuddle into your warm embrace. Everything is so messed up (for the hundredth time I’ve said this.), I’ve been through much more, hurtful experience, and I’ve managed to pull through. But just this once, let me be. Let me pour out, I don’t have anything to fall back upon, neither do I have the courage to face up to the existing problems.
Without you, it’s hard to survive, it’s hard to breathe. Now with everything so Fucked-up, it just feels like I’m once again breaking into pieces, getting harder to breathe. I want to hold you close, to fall into your warm embrace, to find the courage to face my problems… I feel so hopeless without you. Come back will you?