--Firstly, A few days ago, I was "craving" to play the Gu-Zheng. And since I lost the "pluck/nail" I played without it, resulting in my fingers getting cut, and bleeding. And My nail broke(?!) Wow.
--Secondly, NAPFA on Thursday(for once, I was looking forward to it.), but unfortunately, I happen to... fall down in the MRT, hurt myself, then trip down the stairs when everyone was pushing, causing me a sprained ankle. -.-
--Thirdly, I was apparently running around during the carnival, with a sprained ankle.(Y) SYF is in less then 18 days(?), and it's going to be damn hard to sing well with an injured leg. (CURSE THE INJURY!)
-- Lastly, Milestone Test! Hardcore Mugging for the test, and losing sleep, poor health, stupidity, and everything else. It's going to be a hell of a hectic year ahead(yes, we all know), but I survive, and look forward to the