<body>
Monday, April 25, 2011

I don’t know anything anymore. Am I really happy that things turned out this way? Knowing that you’re not coming back, anymore. That it was our last straw, I can’t even let out all the emotions filling me. I was glad though, that this time, you left me a proper farewell. I’m grateful for it.

Fuck. I know it’s useless to harp on the past. I can’t help it okay?! It’s like telling me how to breathe all over again, I know what I’m doing, I don’t need you to tell me what not. It’s not a one day thing, I can’t just say I’m fine overnight… You know that much. And heck, you didn’t care.

I fell in love, deep and hard with him, probably. It hurts to get up and out of it, but I’ve got to someday. His like a first crush, a first love, a first introduction to relationship to me; he’s like a child memory, so distant from me, right now. I love him, maybe even now. He doesn’t know, and I swore I won’t tell. Ironic huh?

I know all that shit about letting go of the past, about moving on. Yes. Just tell me, like as if I didn’t know better. I just can’t help it. Falling hard, and fast. So madly in love with him, and yet being pulled apart by an unknown force. I know he doesn’t feel the same, but I don’t blame him. I’m just happy he’s still willing to make me his best friend, or so I thought.

Because till the end, I still can’t bring myself to hate you, and him. I still can’t let myself be free, for that matter. It was hard walking away, turning my back on what obviously is so important, and dear to me. It hurts to look back, move on, and leave everything behind. It hurts to know everything was but a dream so real.

I know this sounds cliché, but I’m still going to say/type it. “I love you. You’re constantly on my mind, every time I close my eyes, I see you… I see myself hurting you. Tear welled up in my eyes, but I had my constant battle with them since, forever.”

Sorry.

I love you more than I did before. And if today I don’t see your face, nothing’s changed; no one can take your place. It gets harder everyday. I’m sorry it’s this way. But I’m coming home, I’ll be coming home. And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay. But you probably won’t, so I’ll leave the fuck out of your life.

Because in the end, I’ll never be good enough for you…


Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration