Why is it that you cry? Why are you so unwilling to let me help you? You always had this side to you that always seems like crying. There always seem to be something bothering you. I felt so useless; you were always there when I was down, when I needed someone. To me, you’re more than just a friend, more like a trustable brother. So why? Why couldn’t you tell me your problems? Why do you have to hide them? Didn’t we agree on ‘sharing’ our problem? Didn’t we promise to help each other? I made promises to you, to forget the hurtful past, to not inflict pain towards myself, etc… What about you? Did you forget the promises you made to me? Fine, if you want to play it like this, I’ll just go back to who I used to be before I met you. Thanks a lot, dude.