Thanks for all those times, where you were there for me. Just this once, please, hear me out. For being honest with me, thank you. I’ll move on, soon. I was naïve, thinking that you’ll be there for me always. That everything will work out, that it’s fine.
You left, he moved on. The person I confided into turned his back on me. I feel so… alone.
The many times that I needed someone by my side, I held onto myself, and prayed that the awful feeling would pass. You weren’t there with me, to comfort me, to hear me out. I miss you, terribly. It hurts to know that I’m nothing more than just a stranger to you now, when we were so close back then.
I hope, I can forget all these, about all of you. I don't know how long will it take for me to erase you from my mind, to forget all about you. I don’t know if I will be able to love again, because, as far as I know, I still love you. Somewhere in me, I hoped that you’ll come back to me, it’s not easy to forget a 7 years ‘crush’.
Well, I hope you’re happy. All of you. Thanks for all the memories, all the precious moments that we spent together.
On a side note, I’m half way through composing a song, of my life, perhaps. (?) A song, that I promised to you, sometime back. Though, I guess, you’ll never get to hear it anymore… It’ll just remain as another broken piece, scattered.