Maybe she just cares about you that’s why she acted this way. Maybe I’m just not as good as her; I’ve failed to help you, or anyone in this matter, with anything when they obviously needed me to. I couldn’t see the truth; I was clouded by my possessive nature. I should have left you long ago, I should have just let go then, when I wasn’t so deeply involved. I didn’t. And I regretted it.
Yea, she needs you more than I, I’m strong enough to prevent from collapsing, enough to stay… strong (?). I’ve always been, well, different from others, that is till you came… I was stronger than this, well just enough to prevent from falling, and breaking. For once, I did believe that it wouldn’t matter even if you had to leave, that it was a one-sided love for him. Now, I don’t know what to choose anymore, I don’t know who to believe, what to believe…
Where do I go from here on?