<body>
Friday, February 04, 2011

You know what? I don't dare to believe in anything my heart tells me anymore. And I'll enjoy the pain I deserve. Why lie to myself when the truth cuts deeper?

I’m happy yet I’m sad. It’s like I have everything yet I’m missing something. I just can’t seem to put my finger on it. I can’t seem to smile, most of the time I just want to cry. Every day I try but I get nowhere. I’m on the verge of falling. I’m holding on the edge, I can’t let go and for some reason I have no control.

You know the smile that I always have on? It’s… Well, coming off. I always try to smile so the hurt won’t show, and tell everybody I was glad to see you go, but the tears just won’t go away. It just won’t. For some, it may seem like I just can’t get over the past, for others, I’m too sentimental. I’m not here for anyone to judge me, neither am I here to satisfy you. GET A LIFE!

Ugh, I feel so FUCKING drained. I’ve been faking the same old poker face, I’m tired. Seriously. Sometimes, I just need to be alone, and seriously cry my heart out. ALONE! There has been so much piling up, so much pain and sorrow; I need to let them out, let myself break down. If not, I don’t know what’ll happen.

Remember, you were always there when I was about to break down? When I felt the slightest hurt? YOU WERE THERE FOR ME! Now, you’re not; for better or for worst. For better, it made me stronger, I learnt to hide my feelings, learnt to keep that poker face, I became a lifeless soul, no longer showing my earnest emotion in front of others, For worst, it was not encouraging, you promised me many things, but you didn’t even uphold a single one. I was really disappointed in you, in me. Sorry. I returned to harming myself, for once, I gave up. There was no point, no one cared, not you, not me, not my friends.

The once comfortable shoulder, the shoulder that I needed the most, whenever I felt the need to break down, is no longer here. I don’t usually break down. If I’m right, the last time I did was in 2008, when I was in Secondary 1, when you left, around the same time, he confessed. That was the first time I ever did break down. That was the only once I did. Now, I can’t guarantee that I can hold back the urge to break down, the need to fall, and cry.

I just realized, how alone I am. Without you, without him. I feel alone, and lonely. I drown myself in work, in pleasure (not that I could really enjoy it), in pain. I feel empty. All I need… I don’t even know what I need now. I… I need, …

I’m scared to say goodbye to anyone now, I don’t want to suffer a loss again. Even if till tomorrow, I don’t want to say goodbye, who knows what will happen? Just like Grandma, she was fine, okay, maybe just a little sick, I was with her through the night, and I was there with her! I could SHOULD have noticed something was wrong! I told her goodbye, before I left in the morning at 7:30, when I woke up at 12noon that day, she left already. I literally plunged into darkness, nothing else mattered. I didn’t shed a tear, not one. Not that I didn’t want to, not that I was heartless, but I just couldn’t. Goodbyes are scary, you, and him too, you guys left me, after I said it, I don’t suppose we’ve met after our last encounter. I don’t like goodbyes. I HATE THEM!

I don’t cry in front of anyone, simply because I don’t want their pity. I don’t want anyone’s pity, sympathy, or whatever. It’s doesn’t mean I don’t feel hurt, and pain. I do, I just don’t show it on my face, in front of everyone. I’ll be okay, trust me, at least for tonight.
I hope this queasy feeling pass soon, I don’t like it. I feel sick. I don’t like the pain anymore, it hurts.

There is no comfort. There is no love. There is no affection. There is just the pain and loneliness consuming me.


Profile
[ made of helium ]

HUI QIN

boxinthetrash@tumblr
abyss-0f-darkness@bs
Twitter@huiqin_

MY BLOG; MY RULEs
lEaVE iF yoU diSliKe iT
'Cuz, itS nOt wHAt yoU thINk;
itS' WhaT i THinK thAT maTTerS.

THiS blOg bEloNgs tO me(: nOt yoU


Follow My Blog

Tagboard
[ a message ]


Archives
[ rewind ]

December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
August 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
February 2013
March 2013
August 2013
September 2013
November 2013
February 2014
April 2014
May 2014
February 2016
July 2016
August 2016
February 2017
February 2021
November 2021
February 2022

Credits
[ take a bow ]

Designer
Inspiration