Ugh... I feel so stupid for trusting your words, your promises.
What happened to "being by my side whenever I need you"?
What happened to "waiting for me to settle my heart"?
What happened to YOU "cannot live without me"?
What happened to "I want to see you smile"?
What happened to trusting me?
What happened to ALL YOUR BLOODY PROMISES?
Yes, I haven't settled my heart.
Yes, I still yearn for him.
Yes, I still cannot accept you.
SO WHAT? You promised me. EVERYTHING!
Why bother apologising now? You know you'll upset me when you left, and wont return. You knew this day was coming, so then why? Why did you give me false hopes? Why promise me something you cannot keep? WHY? I WANT TO KNOW WHY!
After you left, my life has been a repeat of going back and forth. School. Piano. Home. Study. Blog. Tumblr. Everyday, it's the friggin' same routine. Everyday.
And as usual, he still does not realise that I like him, he still thinks I'm crushing on someone else. Fuck. For Heavens sake! Please just notice it already! It's so damn obvious! ITS BEEN A FUCKING 8YEARS! Why, why cant I get over you? Why must you be the one?