Tears clouded my eyes, as I tried to make sense of what was going on. I didn’t do it intentionally, but I know it doesn’t matter, either. Clearly you don’t give a damn about me, so why should I, for me?
My gastric is acting up again; I just felt the need to let you know. Just in case. Stupid weakling of a stomach… The continuous throwing up, its making me sick. Stupid, stupid, stupid stomach! My vision, went slightly blurry during PE, it’s all thanks to my awesome stomach. Ugh… Surprisingly, I managed to hold on, made it through the day. It’s all down to when, it’ll happen, when I finally break down, and lose myself in all the pain. You have no idea how much it hurts, and knowing I can’t show the hurt, I simply just die a little inside.
I won’t succumb to the pain and fear I feel inside. I just pray and hope I’ll survive through this ordeal.