Just when I thought everything was going to be alright, everything just crashes back onto me, as if nothing else matters. Tears just fall. It’s not even a year since you passed, and I haven’t fully recovered from the shock of your leaving. I haven’t gotten over the fact that you’re no longer with us, I still cry over your… death, as if was just yesterday. I was strong enough to hold back my tears from everyone, at the very least, not cry in front of them. I acted like a big sister, matured enough to take the blow, to help my younger siblings. But honestly, I’m dying inside; I’m crying so badly when I’m alone. I almost believed that everything would be alright, with time. Clearly, time, is not in our hands, it was barely a year, and now, he… he too, went to a better place. Nothing is alright. Time won’t solve anything. After all, reality will still hit you in the face when you wake up from your dream.