It was (apparently) raining heavily in the late afternoon. It was just me, my tears, and the song we used to share. Standing in the open field, looking up into the little droplets of rain pouring down, I thought back about the things we used to share, the life I that I’m so used to. The only reason why I cry in the rain, is because, no matter how much tear you shed, how much agony you feel, it’ll all be drowned in the rain, as if it’s being washed away. I’ll be honest about this, I cried a lot today, and almost broke down into frenzy. But I’m still not over this, still not over you, still hung onto the past.
Ugh.... I was actually looking forward to ice-skating, but decided not to. I don’t wish to remember the last time I went out with someone who meant something special, the last time we went ice-skating. I probably end up in the ice-rink alone again, just like I’ve always been.