Apparently, I judged you wrongly. Well, I was never good at such judgments but never did I expect you to be just like everyone else. Fine, I get your message. She’ll always be more important, more important than friends, what happened to being my god-brother? To always being there for me? You don’t even care now if I died in front of you, you’re simply blinded by your situation, by her. I won’t blame you for it, I believe it wasn’t your choice that you felt she was more important. It’s my fault, I blame myself. I shouldn’t have trusted you, and believe that you were going to be… different.
I’m sorry, okay? Since it’s come to this, I won’t force you to give in to me. I won’t even request anything from you anymore, because there’s no point even if I did. Let’s go back to being strangers, to being just two different individuals who wasn’t aware of the other’s existence. You have her now, so I probably won’t mean anything to you, even if I did before. I’ll just go back to shutting myself out, to what I used to do before you came into my life. Thanks for trying, thanks for being in my life once.
Bye.