Its' 2011 already. I suppose this is the 7year? No? Since I had my first crush, since I first met you? How long had passed? Every single events we all gone through together, some of which were happy moments, some which were sad, but nonetheless, it all seemed like just yesterday, its' all so clear, so vividly replaying in my head. I miss you, and him a lot. For all the 8years that I 'crush' him, till now, its' the same feeling towards him, I don't know what is this feeling anymore. It is all a blur, the line between friendship, lover, and probably hate, is all so blur, that it's hard to tell the difference.
And I tell myself; "GET A GRIP ON LIFE, HOLD ON TO YOURSELF. BECAUSE NOTHING AND NOBODY IS GOING TO HELP YOU."
FUCK! SCREW LIFE! EVERY DAY SEEMS FEELS LIKE HELL. I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE!