Perhaps all these years, it wasn’t love but just admiration. Pfft. It’s funny to think that I’ve managed to deceive myself that I loved you. What a joke. How many years was this? 6? 7? Oh, wait; it’ll be the 8th in 2011. All of a sudden, I realized that I’ve lived in my delusion all my fucking life; I’ve been in the pretence that I loved you so, and the “heartbreaks” I’ve gone through. Because everything seems so surreal to me; I thought…
I’ve thought about you;
I’ve thought about me;
I’ve thought about us;
And what we’re gonna be;
And when I open my eyes, it was just a dream.
I realized it was just a dream. Everything is just a dream. Everything is…
It all seemed like just yesterday; like it all happened overnight. As if it really was a dream; that I wished everything was a dream, and everything would be well when I wake up.
I miss you; so come back to me after everything else. I'll wait for you, even if this is just a dream, just my delusion, let me stay like this.
Because when I've built my world around you, it's hard to move on.