ITS GONNA BE A BLAST. I JUST KNOW IT! AND I'M GOING TO REGRET IF I DON'T GO!
To
Stop this. I'm not going to stop being who I am. This. Is. Me. That's all.
Don't ask me why I'm emo-ing, or what not. I don't give a damn.
If you want to know so much, GO FREAKING FIND IT OUT YOURSELF!
I don't know since when, but I realised I started to write my post-outs in a 'outsiders' point of view. Maybe 'cuz its easier to write it that way, because then, will I not cry, and grief over my loss, and be able to sympathize with "her" instead. I've tried to look at things on a brighter note, I've tried to be positive, I've tried to smile at everything, and Yes, I've succeeded in making everyone think that I'm fine, and I'm alright, or even, 'nothing ever happened'. I suppose, yes, its' a good thing. Nobody is gonna worry about nobody. No one is going to care. But at times, I really wonder, whats' the point of it all? Who is going to read this? Will someone really be able to care for another, if not for one's selfishness, regardless of their problems, and really understand them? No. I've been through this, they may seem as if they care, but deep down, who knows the truth better then them? This is a selfish world, it always will, we, we'll all be in some form or another, do things that will only benefit us. This is what I get from life, how I see life as; Life, is nothing more than a battle to save yourself from the engulfing loneliness, and the widespread pain.