I don’t wish to be the one who would hurt you at the end of the day. I must admit that I cannot deny the fact that we all have our own problems. But why does it seem so unreal every single time things happen. It felt as if I’ve experience it before, somewhere. I feel like I’m going through some déjà-vu, or something along these lines.
It hurts every time you mention it. You always hit the nail, head on. Its’ as if there is something tying me down, forcing me no way out, giving me nothing else. I guess you’ll never understand this pain that I’m feeling.
I’m beginning to think that there is no point trying to get things right anymore. Like as though it didn’t matter if it all worked out well, or not. Seems to me like even when I managed to set things right, it wouldn’t matter; it wouldn’t be of any concern of yours anymore, right? If that is so, why do I bother to keep up, and why in the world do I even bother to care and mend this wound. What the heck am I doing trying to get things right; trying to prove myself wrong? Obviously, nothing is going to change. I’m not going to get anything in return. I’m not going to be relieved of anything. I’m still going to be me; you’re still not coming back.
Tell me, why should I care?
Constantly, I’m running around in circles. It’s like running through a maze, not knowing which way to go. I’m afraid that I’ll get lost, ‘cuz without you, I feel so insecure. Not knowing which way to turn, despite have arrows to guide my way. I’ve been tricked too many times to believe in something that I don’t believe in. Rather, I don’t have the courage to believe anyone anymore. The wound that you inflicted, it’s harder to cure than what I first though. The scar that remained still hurts even after all the treatment that I received.
Where is the comfort that i seek through all of these?