Yeah, now is a pretty good time to stop and observe things all over.
I've been losing track of my life, of the things around me.
Trying to lose myself in the laughter of everyone else. I knew it wouldn't work, yet.. I felt I needed to try; at least-once.
You've returned. I know. You're someplace close by, where I can reach...
But, it feels suffocating. Knowing you could reach for it, yet unable to do so.
This feeling... It sucks.
Pretty much so, my friends... are no where near 'safe', or should I say.
I'm just losing it. Gone. Left. Trashed.
Yep. Its that same cycle. All I need to do, is get a grip.
I lost him. I lost you. I lost all so close, so precious to me.
Now what? I'm losing my circle of connections.
Tell me. Yea. Tell me. What do you know?
You... abandon me.
You made me feel like I was some piece of trash, just waiting to be dumped.
I was so damn naive to believe your sugar-coated words, to believe your lies.
Thanks a lot, man.