Amid all the screaming and shouting, I noticed these hidden feelings.
The tears kept on flowing; I was at loss of words. I hate everyone, I hate everything. They are all trying to let me forget, forget about you. Please don’t take away the pain. Somehow, it is the only thing that’s keeping us together. I don’t want to lose it.
Please, don’t be kind to me.
Please, don’t touch me.
Please, don’t heal me.
Please, don’t. Don’t make the pain go away.
I hated it, it hurts. It hurts so much, it’s almost unbearable. Every time someone mentions about it, little by little, it fades away, something ends. Even though I don’t want them to, even if I don’t wish to forget anything… the wheels turn, it spins as time goes by. Little by little, we move. Further apart. Even though I tried to stay. You moved on. I hated it.
I can’t think of anything. His voice was always echoing in my head. It’s always telling me to let go. It’s so close, yet so far. Everything, everyone, trying so hard to make me forget. Can’t all of you just leave me alone? All of a sudden, the familiar sounding voice, echoing in my head, seems like a distant sound that I’ve never heard before. Even if now, given a chance to stand by you, you’ll feel so far away. I’ve already lost you. I’ve already felt the loneliness without you so many times. Still, I can’t get over this. Why is everyone trying so hard to make me forget? I don’t want to forget. Even if it means for me to live in the past. Even if I’ve to stay here. I don’t want to move on, or even move away from this spot. ‘Cuz this is where we once stood together.
Somewhere inside, I was screaming my lungs out, saying, I hate you. “I HATE YOU!” Why is it you? Why is it me? i wish and prayed every night, that all these was just a dream. Even though I hated it, I needed to accept this. ‘Cuz I know its impossible for it to be a dream.