You saw right through me.
Its as clear a day, how I felt for you.
We both had our wishes.
My heart, ...get it... , My wish is for his dreams to come true.
That's my dream as well. Lets leave what lies in our future, to the future.
Clenching up... Like its carving this moment into itself... Like the sound of us walking through the snow... Like its measuring my feelings for you...
This warm nostalgic feeling.
Somehow, it feels heavy, inside.
For a moment, my heart skipped a beat, knowing we could be together.
I'm sorry. I had placed my hopes too high. I'm sorry.
Even though I said I'll be fine.
Even without you..
I'll be fine...
I'll be fine...
My eyes were clouded with tears.
I cried while saying "I'll be fine."
I'm sorry.
I don't want to regret.
I want to accept it.
To accept this paradox.