When I got rejected by him, I wanted to cry so much. I couldn’t take it anymore. I went there-my usual “hide-out”, and there you were…sitting there waiting for me.
Without questions, you just held out your arms, and beckoned me to move forward. Waiting to embrace me. There and then, I cried, onto your shoulders, in your arms. There in your arms, it felt warm and fuzzy. I couldn’t even care about anything. I just cried, and cried. You didn’t even probe, you just let me be. Patting my back lightly, whispering softly into my ears, “it’s ok…” Because of you, I managed to calm down.
You cared so much about me. I don’t wish to hurt you. I don’t want to. That day, I promised to be your GF, I promised not to hurt you. I promised you. And you did the same. You even swore that you’ll always be by my side… I miss you, BF. If you weren’t in my life, I don’t know what would happen to me. Thank you.