Some mistakes can be forgiven. Some cant.
I'm just some piece of shit. A failure, a nobody.
"Some of the most merciful blessings that fall into the hands of our lives at first tend to take the form of a merciless curse."
And you know something? I don't goddamn care anymore. I don't want to.
At the end of the day, I'm one to blame, a failure, a rotten person, a nobody.
Even if our friendship lasted 9years, who cares? There is always a start, and an end to things.
It started years ago. And now, it will end. That marks the end. I ripped it apart. Even if you regret, even if you want to redeem it, give up. that's all I can say. Its over. Seriously over.
I honestly want to run away from everything. Hide in a corner, and cry.
But I cant. Can i? I gotta be responsible for my actions. Face the consequences. And not to run away.
Its like watching everything that values to you, burn into ashes, burst out in flames, blown away like dust. And all you could do was to stand by the side, and watch everything go by right in-front of you. Its like you don't even exist. Like it does not matter what you do, who you are.
Hope. Trust. Confidence. Friends.
I've lost all of them. Whats there left in life?
Friday, 12.3.10:
-last day spent in the holding school. Definitely, I'll this place. All the memories I had there.