That 'trick' you used to fool me...
The pranks you played on me...
The way you said, "Ahah! April Fool! YOU FOOL!!"...
These are the memories of you that I'll never forget.
In a way, they are precious to me.
One year ago, you were by my side. One year later, you are somewhere I can never reach.
...Hey, do you know that I'm crying now? As I type this post-out? Where are you? When will you return? I know it's unfair of me to ask so much from you... But, without you, I feel so empty inside. Do you still remember the promise we made years ago? I guess not. I still remembered it, clearly. It's ringing inside.
Sorry, that I burdened you. Sorry.
It was only till you left, that I realized how much of an impact you had on me. How much I needed you by my side. I do sound like an idiot right? Sorry.
I know you'll never get to read this... 'Cuz I changed my URL... Yet, I still hoped that, somehow, you'll get to read it.