I love.... the way you give reason to life.
I love.... the way you smile.
I love.... the way you are when you're agitated.
I love.... the way you say it right when you say nothing at all.
I love.... the way you walk.
I love.... the way you cheer me up.
I love.... the way you make me smile.
I love.... the way we talked for hours on end.
I love.... the way your eyes light up whenever you smile.
I love.... the way the wind tosses your hair.
I love.... the way we would always smile at each other before we say goodbye.
I love.... the way you say hi with a smile.
I love.... the way we say goodnight.
I love.... the way you laugh.
I love.... the way you laugh till you cry.
I love.... the way you apologize for everything like I do.
I love.... the way I used to catch you if you fell while skating.
I love.... the way you are when you're mad at me.
I love.... the way you complain about things.
I love.... you?