I feel like plunging into the darkness. Life seems so… so… well, lifeless.
My only wish is to be with you. I guess, you don’t feel the same way I do. You don’t think the way I do. I cant force you, can I?
I waited so long for you. Its time I gave up. Time to live my own life, a life I could enjoy.
Sorry for implicating you. Sorry for letting my life intertwine with yours.
I’ve got lots of friends. But, how many of them are willing to lend me a shoulder to lean on, to listen to my problems. Many of them will say they will, but deep inside, who really cares, I don’t know.
Well, you are one of them. I know. You are will to just sit there, listening to my problems, lending me a shoulder to cry on. You’re the first one. You’re by far, the only one.