Give me a break, will 'ya?
I'm tired of you constantly saying the same things.
You said that you're persistent. Well, I think that you give up much earlier than I expected.
Just like this, and you said that you had enough. Just like this.
What about me? Have you ever thought of me? About how I'll feel?
It was a promise, a easily broken one to top.
After all, it was a promise, and promises... they are easily broken. There's no helping it. Right?
Can I still choose to believe that you still want to try? That, you're still willing to?
Can I? Can I? Can I? Please??
I hate this awkward feeling between us. We used to be so friendly talking, now? Its like putting oil, and water together.
"Don't be sad, even if you're sad, nothing will change." -- a friend of mine told me this.
Its true. I agree. But, I cant help feeling sad; feeling the pain.