Yea, ok. I get the point.
You'll rather keep things to yourself, then to let me help right?
Ok, its fine with me. I don't care. There's not much that I can do too.
It'll still be useless even if you told me. I wont be able to help in anyway.
Yes, I do have problems of my own.
At least I posted them out on this fucking blog.
Knowing someone out there is reading this, at the very least, I'll feel better.
What about you??
You don't blog. You don't keep a diary. You don't tell. You bottle up your feelings and you don't care about yourself.
Who is ever gonna understand you that way?
Who will ever know how you feel?
Who will be able to help you?
You told me that your problems are nothing.
So why cant you tell them to me? Why do you have to hide it, and pretend that you're fine?
You say you don't want your problems to be an addition to my own problems.
Then, let me tell you this; Its not, it'll never be. I want to help.
'Cuz I know, how it feels like to not wanna be a burden to others.
Inside, I'm know how you feel. Trust me. I can help you. Let me try.
I would rather let this be another burden to me, than to let you suffer alone.
As your GF, I want to help you. Even if I'll get hurt in the process. Even if it means that you'll hate me. I want to help.