when did you last cry?
--Literally?
what do you want in your life right now?
--Obviously Him!
do you carry an umberlla when it rains, or just pull up a hood?
--Non. It’s a lot better walking in the rain.
what's your favourite thing to have on your bed?
--The teddy, KhinMay and YuanJin bought for me.
whats the nicest text in your inbox say?
--“What would happen if I ______.”
do you tend to make relationships complicated?
--it's already complicated from start...
what was the oldest message in your inbox say?
--“Hello ;)”
what was the last song you sang out loud?
--Sayonara Solitare.
what dose the last text message say?who was it from?
--"haha" - YuanJin
are you currently happy?
--definitely not.. I’m currently in the emo-emo state.
is there anything bugging you right now?
--Yep.
have you ever seen your heart broken?
-- WTF! I cant even see my heart.
do you have a crush on anyone?
--Its been years.
do you have a life?
--imperfect, lifeless life is counted right?
last time you smiled?
--Lets see...I fake my smile almost every day. ;)
is there a quote you live by?
--‘an apple a day, makes doctors jobless.’
do you want someone you can't have?
--… yea…
are you happy with your love life right now?
--If he is happy, I guess, I’m happy for him.
what songs describe your love life?
--mirror mirror-M2M
does this person know that you like him/her?
--Yes. And he also knows that I’ve been crushing him for almost 7years already. (I guess)
who are you missing right now?
--Of course its him.
what do you do when you're moody?
--Blog.
what is your goal this year?
--I’ve already lost all sense of direction.
who do you like?
--ahem, ahem.
what feelings do you like the most?
--I the feeling of pain.
what have you regretted doing in your whole life?
--Confessing my feelings.
what would you feel that no one cares for you?
--Oh, that’s just the life.
who i miss now?
--Of course its him.