Sometimes, its just that hard to forget things, just that hard to apologize, just that hard to make things right.
I understand this. Honestly.
But... there are times... times when you just cant decide, times when you just feel so lost, times that you need help.
Why cant you just cast that pride of yours away? Let me help! I can help you. Why do you always try and keep everything to yourself? I will never understand you! I WONT!
Trying to keep everything to yourself.
Trying to fight that battle yourself.
Trying to make everything right.
I'm sorry to break it to you, but you're not god, you cant do everything.
I know, you are a strong-willed person. A great friend to have.
But please, don't always try to take matters into your own hands.
You only have one pair of hands, how much do you intend to carry??
Just let me help you, please?
Yes, I may not be able to solve your problem. At least, I could share them with you?
If you still treat me as your GF, I hope you'll at least share your problems with me.
If not... just... just let me know if I could help in any ways.
Don't try to pretend that you're fine. I understand you. I'm not an idiot. Constantly saying you're fine, when you're obviously not. Let me help.