Ok. Ok. Maybe you don’t understand my predicament.
Maybe we just need a little more space in between.
I just hoped that you’ll be more understanding.
It's not like I wanted that to happen either. I was equally taken aback.
I was hurt as well. Perhaps more hurt than you.
You’re not the only one concerned here. There were others as well.
The world doesn't revolve around you.
Wake up from your dream, boy. It’s not always about you.
Maybe that’s what you think, but that’s not what others think.
2 months till the 7th year.
'In every relationship, there will constantly be friction.
Friendships may end, Couples may come apart.'
Simply, I've been your GF for so long.
Everything is gonna just end like this...
This misunderstanding, probably, may never be cleared up.
I'm tired of constantly trying to mend up the cracks.
Trying to mend this relationship...
Trying to make things right...
I'm done trying. I've had enough.
Sorry. It doesn't work anymore.