I trusted you. I gave you another chance.
I was foolish enough to believe you once again, after all that you've done.
Perhaps, I just couldn't forget you. I just couldn't hate you.
You meant almost everything to me. Almost as much as him.
Why must you constantly hurt my feelings?
Seriously, 'Sorry.' getting pretty old. It lost its purpose already.
Whats the point of say sorry to me, when you don't mean it?
What's the point for asking for forgiveness, when don't treasure it.
What's the point of mending this friendship, when all you do is break it again.
Yeh, I agree, I still love him until now.
But, you're special, different from him, from everyone.
What's there to be jealous of?
I've had enough. This is not the first time.
I don't even know how many times this happened.
You're still my BF. You're still someone special to me...
I still love him. But he is nothing more than just a friend...
Afterthought: Maybe 'cuz the two of you are very similar in many different ways. But, I never once mistook you for him, honest. You are you. Nobody can replace you. I swear. You are special in your own way. And he is too.