Even though I tried to forget,
Every year. Without fail, I'll buy you a present.
Keep it, and start my own mini-countdown.
Telling myself, Your birthday is coming. I'll get to see you soon.
EVERY YEAR, WITHOUT FAIL.
This year... Probably I wont see you, nor would I give you your present.
I've bought it already. I just don't have the courage to pass it to you.
I'll just send a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY [: " message to you.
I really want to see you... soon...
I feel so... so... ... ... ... ... ...
Tell me, what am I suppose to do?
What can I do? So that, I can be satisfied, and you can remain having that smile on your face.
I don't want to cause you any trouble, that's one.
I'll be happy enough to just know that you are happy always...
If possible, I want to take away your troubles, and make them mine;
Give you my happiness, 'cuz I know its better this way.
Simply, I want you to stay happy...
I can be your listening ear, when you need me to.
Friday. I'm waiting eagerly for it to come.
'Cuz I'll be able to find myself a reason to talk to you.
'Cuz I'll be able to see you once again.
'Cuz.... 'Cuz....